Copyright © Giovanni's Italian Ristorante. All rights reserved.
Webmaster Rodrigo González Celis
From: Monday To: Friday
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Chicken $ 12.00
Chicken Francese.Chicken cooked in lemon, white wine and broth served with pasta same sauce. Soup or Salad.
Chicken Parmigiana.Breaded chicken breast topped with mozzarella in marinara sauce. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or Salad.
Grilled Chicken Steak.Served with vegetables and salad.
Chicken Napolitano.Breaded chicken breast topped with ham, mozzarella in marinara sauce. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or salad.
Pasta $ 12.00
All Pastas Served With Soup or Salad.
Fettuccini Alfredo With Chicken.
Chicken Cannelloni Pink Sauce.Pieces stuffed with chicken, ricotta, mozzarella cheese.
Ravioli Ricotta and Spinach Pink Sauce. Homemade Ravioli.
Rigatoni di Lazia. A tasty blend of bechamale and marinara with prosciutto di parma.
Lasagna di Carne. Homemade meat lasagna.
Eggplant Rollatini.Pieces sttuffed with ricotta cheese,fresh spinach in marinara sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese.Served with pasta same sauce.
Penne Primavera. Mixed vegetables in Roasted Garlic and olive oil.
Spaghetti Bolognese. Spaghetti with meat sauce.
Penne a la Vodka with Chicken. Penne sauteed in Vodka,heavy cream with chopped onion, bacon, green peas and touch of marinara sauce.
Risotto di Pollo. Italian arborio rice made with chicken and touch of saffron.
Di Mare $ 14.00
Fish Piccatta. Fish cooked in Lime, white wine, broth and caper. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or salad.
Fish Francese. Fish cooked in lemon, white wine and broth. Seved with pasta same sauce. Soup or Salad.
Grille Fish Filet. Grilled fish filet served with vegetables and salad.
Salmone al Fico. Fresh salmon sauteed with zinfandel wine, figs and a touch of honey. Served with mashed potato, soup or salad.
Salmone Art and Sun. Fresh salmon cooked with white wine artichocke and sun dried tomato. Served pasta same sauce. Soup or salad.
Fish Livornese. Fish sauteed in white wine with garlic basil black olive cappers and touch of marinara sauce. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or salad.
Shrimp in Garlic. Shrimp sauteed in white wine, garlic and olive oil. Seved over pasta. Soup or salad.
Shrimp Francese. Shrimp cooked in lemon, white wine and broth. Served over pasta. Soup or Salad.
Shrimp Marinara. Shrimp sauteed in marinara sauce. Served over pasta. Soup or salad.
BEEF $ 16.00
* Pork chop Marsala. Pork chop sauteed with chopped onion and mushroom in marsala wine served with mashed potato and salad.
* Pork Scaloppine Trifolato. Combination of mushrooms and red wine sauce. Served with mashed potato and salad.
* Veal Parmigiana. Breaded veal topped with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or salad.
* Vacio (Grilled Flat Meat Steak). Served with our fries and salad.
* Bife de Chorizo (Grilled NY Steak). Served with our fries and salad.
* El consumo de carnes crudas o poco cocidas, pollo, mariscos o huevos puede aumentar el riesgo de enfermedades transmitidas por alimentos.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or egg may increase your risk of food-borne illness.