Copyright © Giovanni's Italian Ristorante. All rights reserved.
Webmaster Rodrigo González Celis
Fried Calamari. Served with marinara sauce. $ 9.00
Fried Mozzarella. Served with marinara sauce. $ 7.00
* Carpaccio Di Manzo. Thin slices of raw beef tenderloin with olive oil, pepper, salt, arugula and parmigiano regiano cheese. $ 10.00
* Carpaccio Di Salmone. Thin slices of salmon marinated in salt, pepper, lemon, olive oil, chopped tomatoes, onions and cappers. $ 10.00
Provoleta Mamma Mia. A tasty piece of Argentinean provoleta chesee over grilled eggplant and roasted peppers. $ 10.00
Chorizos (2). Argentinean style sausages (2 per serving). Served with our chef 's fries. $8.00
Mollejas. Grilled sweet breads.$7.00
Eggplant Rollatini (2). Pieces stuffed with ricotta cheese, fresh spinach in marinara topped with melted mozzarella cheese. $ 7.00
Empanadas de carne o pollo. Argentinean style empanadas filles with your choice of meat or chicken two per portion,served with our chef s fries.$7.00
Burrata. Very soft rich of puglie mozzarella topped with prosciutto di parma and aragula. $ 14.00
Add Chicken $ 4.00 Add Shrimp $ 7.00
Caesar Salad. $ 7.00
Caprese Salad. $ 10.00
House Salad. Mixed greens, tomato, carrot. $ 6.00
Chef's Special Salad. Combination of mixed greens, artichokes, sundried tomatoes,olive and capers,topped with grated parmesan cheese. $ 9.00
* Bife de Chorizo. Grilled New York Steak. Served with our fries and salad. $ 20.00
* Vacio (Grilled Flat Meat Steak). Served with our fries and salad. $ 17.00
* Veal Parmigiana. Breaded veal topped with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce served w/pasta marinara and soup or salad.
* Veal Marsala. Veal Medallions sauteed in while wine and mushrooms served w/pasta same sauce and soup or salad.
* Veal Picatta. Veal Medallions sauteed in while wine cappers and lemon served w/pasta same sauce and soup or salad.
* El consumo de carnes crudas o poco cocidas, pollo, mariscos o huevos puede aumentar el riesgo de enfermedades transmitidas por alimentos.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or egg may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Chicken Marsala. Chicken breast sauteed with chopped onion and mushrooms in marsala wine served mashed potato. $14.00
Chicken Parmigiana. Breaded chicken breast topped with mozzarella in marinara sauce with pasta marinara. $12.00
Chicken Giovanni's. Chicken breast sauteed with white wine topped with roasted pepper fresh spinach and mozzarella cheese. Served with mashed potato. Soup or Salad. $ 16.00
Pollo Grille. Grilled chicken steak, served with vegetablesand salad.$13.00
Chicken Siciliano. Breaded chicken breast topped with eggplant marinara and mozzarella cheese.Served with pasta same sauce.Soup or Salad $ 14.00
Chicken Francess. Chicken cooked in lemon, white wine and broth. Served with pasta same sauce. Soup or Salad. $ 14.00
pasta e risoTtO
All pastas served with soup or salad
Lasagna di Carne. $14.00
Linguini Frutti Di Mare. Mussels, clams, calamari, shrimps and fish bits sauteed in olive oil and garlic, served over linguini, choice of red or white wine sauce. $ 20.00
Risotto Di Gamberi. Italian arborio rice served with shrimps, fresh asparagus and saffron. $ 19.00
Risotto Rosso Pescatore. Italian arborio rice blended with tomato sauce and assorted seafood. $ 20.00
Risotto Filet Di Manzo Trifolato. Breaded chicken breast topped with eggplants marinara and mozzarella cheese. Served with pasta same sauce,
soup or salad. $ 20.00
Tortellini de Pollo E Gouda. Homemade pasta filled with chicken and gouda cheese in dark cherry and balsamic sauce. $ 15.00
Salmone Alle Fragole E Balsamico. Fresh salmon fillet sauteed in balsamic vinegar sauce and fresh strawberries served with mashed potato,
soup or salad. $ 19.00
Fish Aragosta E Gamberi. Fresh fish fillet sauteed with shrimp in a ligth and creamy lobster sauce, served with mashed potato, soup or salad. $ 20.00
Fish Francess. Fish fillet, light breaded with flour,egg sauteed in white wine and lemon sauce served over linguine pasta, soup or salad. $ 16.00
Shrimp in Garlic. Shrimp sauteed with olive oil and garlic white wine, and fish broth served over linguine, soup or salad. $ 17.00
Salmone al Fico. Fresh Salmon sauteed with zinfandel wine, figs and a touch of honey. Served with mashed potato, soup or salad.$ 19.00
Grilled Fish Filet. Served with mashed potato and vegetables. $ 14.00
Shrimps and Brocoli. Shrimps Sauteed with white wine broth and garlic served aver pasta, soup or salad. $ 18.00
Zuppa di Mare. Seafood soup with mussels, clams, shrimps, fish and calamari. $ 20.00
Linguini alle Vongole. Served with fresh clams roasted garlic in white wine sauce with soup or salad. $ 17.00